Wednesday, September 2, 2009

THANK YOU 45!!

First of all, thank you so much 45!!

I am not good in writing, but I thought I would like to share with you how I feel...

The presents and performance item are definitely a very very pleasant surprise...
I really appreciate all that you have done for us... I am so touched by what you have done.

It is definitely not easy to come up with the performance item in such a short period of time and you have surprised all of us!! Your dance item is really very original and so funky... I am really happy to see the whole class (majority) participating in the performance.

The best comforting thing to see is how your class have grown so united and bonded over the last few months.
I really enjoy teaching your class and really proud to be your form teacher.

Thanks for accepting me as your form teacher...
Thanks for giving me the chance to get to know everyone of you better...
Thanks for tolerating my spelling mistakes, my lame jokes and ugly drawings...
Thanks for being so responsive in class...
Thanks for being so bubbly...
Thanks for being so cheerful and polite...
Thanks for being so enthusiatic about everything...
Thanks for everything!!

A mere word of thanks is not enough to express my appreciation to all of you... So I will put that into action. Let's say... hmmm... more Bio homework and mock papers??

Ms Lim YM

No comments: